jeko
Auto: Audi A6 C5 1.8T AWT multitronic 01J
Motorkennbuchstabe: AWT
Getriebekennbuchstabe: 01J
Danksagung erhalten: 0

request for help with jerking 01J transmision

Beitrag von jeko »

Hello,

i have a 2001 Audi A6 1.8T (AWT) with 01J transmission that jerks when starting from standstill, when accelerating and when cruising at 1200-1800 RPM

the car has been driving 209466km and last oil changed on the transmission was in march 2015 when it had been driving 176222 km
the oil used back the was 9,5liter Pentosin CVT 1.

i have deleted for error codes and tried to make a new adaption in block 11 & 12 which resulted in the values below.

can anyone help me what is needed to make it drive smoothly again. I am very willing to make a trip to Germany to get it repaired.

best regards

Jesper

Tirsdag,29,Maj,2018,11:39:28:25619
VCDS -- Windows baseret VAG/VAS emulator - Kører på Windows 10 x64
VCDS version: NEZ 18.2.0.3 HEX-V2 CB: 0.4411.4
Dataversion: 20180301 DS287.0
[External Link Removed for Guests]

Stelnummer: Indreg.nr.: UM32031

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

adresse 02: Automatik (01J 927 156 CG)

11:39:13 Måleblok 010: Tilpasning af kobl.kennlinie/igangsætningsforhold - (Se felt 2)
0.300 A Tilpasning af koblingskennl. x
Adaption ok Tilpasning af igangsætning x
83.0°C Gearolietemp. x
15.0 Nm Koblingmoment (Skal)

11:39:13 Måleblok 011: Tilpasning af koblingskennlinie/igangsætningsforhold (Baglæns)
0.260 A Tilpasning af koblingskennl. x
Adaption ok Tilpasning af igangsætning x
83.0°C Gearolietemp. x
15.0 Nm Koblingmoment (Skal)

11:39:13 Måleblok 012: Tilpasning af koblingskennlinie
1.000 A Fremad [A]
0.755 A Fremad maksmoment x
0.300 A Fremad minmoment x
Horch
Chef
Chef
Auto: Audi A6 4B 2,5TDI
Motorkennbuchstabe: AYM
Getriebekennbuchstabe: FSC
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

Re: request for help with jerking 01J transmision

Beitrag von Horch »

Hello and welcome to this Board.

the values of MWB 10 indicates that your suction jet pump is worn out. If you are ready for a trip to the vincinity of Bremerhaven, our Boardmember Lubusch will be happy to help you.

Be prepared to spend at least 2 days. The gearbox has to be removed, disassembled and repaired. Parts can be ordered via this Board with up to 35% Discount. For a standard repair the parts will cost approx. 750€ only.

If there are any communication problems, we can have a Skype conference and I will translate.

Regards,

Horch
Der Optimist sieht in jedem Problem eine Aufgabe. Der Pessimist sieht in jeder Aufgabe ein Problem.
*** Bitte auch den [External Link Removed for Guests] des Portals beachten und bei Zufriedenheit betätigen ***
jeko
Auto: Audi A6 C5 1.8T AWT multitronic 01J
Motorkennbuchstabe: AWT
Getriebekennbuchstabe: 01J
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Beitrag von jeko »

Hi Horch

thank you very much for fast quick response :-)

Standard repair parts, is that the so called small wellness package, and what does that consists of?

i have no auto repair experience myself, but it seems that i am in good hands here.

best regards
Jesper
Horch
Chef
Chef
Auto: Audi A6 4B 2,5TDI
Motorkennbuchstabe: AYM
Getriebekennbuchstabe: FSC
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

Beitrag von Horch »

Hello,

you are right, that is the so called small wellness package we are referring to in many Threads here.

This package comes with all required seals, gaskets, clutch disks for forward clutch, pressure plate and piston and bearing with circlip for the input shaft, new drive chain, suction jet pump with oil pipe and ATF-filter. You can contact the User Mops. He will provide you a detailed list of all parts. You can order them via AVP Autoland with up to 35% discount as a member of this board. If you want Lubusch to help you with the repair job, you can send the parts directly to him. That will save you some shipping fee.

Regards,

Horch
Der Optimist sieht in jedem Problem eine Aufgabe. Der Pessimist sieht in jeder Aufgabe ein Problem.
*** Bitte auch den [External Link Removed for Guests] des Portals beachten und bei Zufriedenheit betätigen ***
Antworten