Antworten
rokk
Auto: Audi A4 Avant 2012 2.0 TDI 130KW
Motorkennbuchstabe: CGLC
Getriebekennbuchstabe: NRJ
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Vibration und eventuelles Software-Update

Beitrag von rokk »

Hallo, ich habe einige Vibrationen mit störender Resonanz bei etwa 1200 U / min, aber der Händler konnte keinen Fehler finden, sagt, dass dies normal ist und nichts zu befürchten ist.
Ich habe jedoch festgestellt, dass es eine neuere Softwareversion für mein Getriebe gibt. Ich habe derzeit Version 0005 und es gibt eine neuere 0007 heraus. Hat jemand Informationen darüber, was von 0005 -> 0007 geändert wird. Soll ich das Update durchführen?
VCDS-Schaltgetriebe-Info:

Adresse 02: Auto Trans (J217) Etiketten: 0AW-927-156.clb
    Teilenummer SW: 8K2 927 155 L HW: 0AW 927 156 K
    Komponente: 0AW 20TDI RdW H04 0005
    Revision: --H04 --- Seriennummer: 0000001485
    Kodierung: 000002
    Shop-Nr .: WSC 06335 000 00000
    ASAM-Datensatz: EV_TCMVL381 A02431
    ROD: EV_TCMVL381_AU48.rod
    VCID: 3E792021A16C949

Kein Fehlercode gefunden

Entschuldigung für schlechtes Deutsch, ich verwende Google Translate aus der englischen Sprache.

Vielen Dank!
Rok
Horch
Chef
Chef
Auto: Audi A6 4B 2,5TDI
Motorkennbuchstabe: AYM
Getriebekennbuchstabe: FSC
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

Re: Vibration und eventuelles Software-Update

Beitrag von Horch »

Hello,

there is nothing inside the gearbox what may create vibrations. Your workshop should check all gearbox and engine bearings. If they are found ok, they should check the flywheel.

Regards,

Horch
Der Optimist sieht in jedem Problem eine Aufgabe. Der Pessimist sieht in jeder Aufgabe ein Problem.
*** Bitte auch den [External Link Removed for Guests] des Portals beachten und bei Zufriedenheit betätigen ***
rokk

Beitrag von rokk »

Hey, thank you for your answer. Mounts have been inspected, they say that it is within normal range. However, I have found a TPI ( [External Link Removed for Guests] ) for this problem, and I thought I might try if it helps a bit. After successfully "downgrading" engine ECU to a version prior the diesel-gate-fix, I have decided to try and update gearbox as well.

I am using VCP - original interface and software.
The problem is that the flashing stopped with error right at the beginning, writing data to first block. I have tried this several times, but it is always the same.

I can still access the TCU, however coding is gone and I can not access advanced TCU info. There are no DTCs in TCU, but there are some on other modules stating they can not communicate with gearbox. I have not tried to start the engine since this occured as the gearbox almost definitely won't work and I do not want to cause any mechanical damage.

This is the software part nr: 8K2927155L
My previous version was: 0005
I tried to flash it with version: 0007 (original Audi file: FL_8K2927155L_) because there was a TPI with some improvements.

Here are two files: a scan before and after flashing and flashing log:
[External Link Removed for Guests]
[External Link Removed for Guests]

Can someone help me? Is there a way to somehow flash this new version or at least get back to a previous one without visiting the dealer?
Your help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Rok
rokk

Beitrag von rokk »

I have successfully flashed TCU today.
I did two things, I do not know which one actually helped.

- changed flash block size from maximum to default
- i noticed that car battery voltage dropped below 12v when ignition was on, looks like the charger did not properly work or something, so I hooked the charger up directly on car battery in my trunk and waited so that the voltage with ignition would be more than 12v. I then retried flashing and it went smoothly.
Brezi
Fahrer
Fahrer
Auto: Audi A4 Avant, 2014, 2.0 TDI 130 KW, Multitronic 0AW 8. fach.
Getriebekennbuchstabe: 0AW

Beitrag von Brezi »

Was gibt es zu verbessern? Ist es gut zu aktualisieren?
rokk

Beitrag von rokk »

It's hard to say, but I have been much more happy with the driving after downgrading ECU to previous version (to remove diesel gate fix) and updating transmission control unit to 0007 version.
The car is more responsive, has a better torque in low rpm and also the sound of an engine in high rev is improved. But it is hard to say which downgrade/update did what, probably has more to do with ECU...
All in all I think it is worth upgrading if you have the chance as 0007 certainly isn't worse than 0005.
But if you do not have the chance, I would not worry about it, it is not a night and day difference in shifting.
Antworten