easy
Auto: Audi A4 2.0TDI 143hp 8g multitronic 2012
Motorkennbuchstabe: BSH
Getriebekennbuchstabe: A8M
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Multitronic typ NYM

Beitrag von easy »

Hello.

I have Audi A4 2.0TDI Avant 143bhp 2012 facelift (motor typ CJCA and gearbox typ NYM with 8 "gears"). How much torque can it stand in Nm? For 0AW i found that is 400Nm, but i don't know for NYM?

Sie können auf Deutsch antworten. :-)

Best regards, Nejc.

Poslano z mojega D5803 z uporabo Tapatalk
Horch
Chef
Chef
Auto: Audi A6 4B 2,5TDI
Motorkennbuchstabe: AYM
Getriebekennbuchstabe: FSC
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

Re: Multitronic typ NYM

Beitrag von Horch »

Hello,

the NYM-type gearbox is based on the 0AW-series gearboxes and therefore designed to stand a max. torque of 400 Nm.

Regards,

Horch
Der Optimist sieht in jedem Problem eine Aufgabe. Der Pessimist sieht in jeder Aufgabe ein Problem.
*** Bitte auch den [External Link Removed for Guests] des Portals beachten und bei Zufriedenheit betätigen ***
easy
Auto: Audi A4 2.0TDI 143hp 8g multitronic 2012
Motorkennbuchstabe: BSH
Getriebekennbuchstabe: A8M
Danksagung erhalten: 0

Beitrag von easy »

Horch hat geschrieben:Hello,

the NYM-type gearbox is based on the 0AW-series gearboxes and therefore designed to stand a max. torque of 400 Nm.

Regards,

Horch
So there is no "big changes" inside of the gearbox which would cause torque reduction? I am planing to remap the ecu and then it will have around or near 400Nm. I want to be sure if the gearbox will stand 400Nm because the original is 320Nm. So why are then different types of 0AW? Are they just some kind of "revisions" of the first version of 0AW?

Thank you for your answers. :-)

Poslano z mojega D5803 z uporabo Tapatalk
Horch
Chef
Chef
Auto: Audi A6 4B 2,5TDI
Motorkennbuchstabe: AYM
Getriebekennbuchstabe: FSC
Danksagung erhalten: 14 Mal

Beitrag von Horch »

Well, different types of the 0AW-series are based on the different mix of gearboxes and engines. Variants are valve bodies, TCU´s and gear ratio depending on engine parameters. However, the mechanical components such as roller bearings, chain, pinions and so on are of same basic design and layout.

But please be advised that this gearbox is quite sensitve to excessive torque requirements. Especially the input shaft. In order not to reduce overall lifetime of the gearbox, I would recommend not to exceed 380 Nm and to consider a fluid change every 30tkm or 4 years including the inline filter.

Regards,

Horch
Der Optimist sieht in jedem Problem eine Aufgabe. Der Pessimist sieht in jeder Aufgabe ein Problem.
*** Bitte auch den [External Link Removed for Guests] des Portals beachten und bei Zufriedenheit betätigen ***
lubusch
Auto: Audi A4 Cabrio 8H7 B6 3.0 V6 162Kw Bj.2003 ,Multitronic
Motorkennbuchstabe: ASN
Getriebekennbuchstabe: FRY
Danksagung erhalten: 56 Mal

Beitrag von lubusch »

The input shaft is there something more to suffer.
Is anyway the weak point in the OAW gear
Gruß Manfred
Der Optimist ist ein Mensch, der glaubt, dass eine Stubenfliege einen Weg nach draußen sucht.
*** Bitte auch den "Spendenknopf" des Portals beachten und bei Zufriedenheit betätigen ***
VCDS HEX-CAN-USB Raum 27616 Niedersachsen
Antworten